So I replaced my tool head to the M175 and after some troubleshooting with support I finally got it working. It is printing perfectly other than the fact it leaves a terrible Z-seam. There is about a 1mm gap where the Z-seam starts and ends. The retraction at layer change is off and Coasting is off as well. I am using the 18.104.22.168.1 and the 0.25 standard profile in Cura LE (latest version). If I move the part then the problem follows. It isnt the STL because it prints normal on my Ender 3 and normally with the 2.85 mm tool head.
You could always try the methods described here How to remove Z Seam 3D print - 3D Print Guides