Hey fellow 3D printers. I’ve been using my Lulzbot Mini2 for over 2 years of pretty solid printing and have had my fair share of bed leveling issues, mostly because of a dirty head.
However, last week it just wouldn’t go.
So after some digging I found that the print head was not electrically grounded, even though the head sync, which is where the ground wire is connected was grounded.
From what I can see the Print Head to Heat Sync is a single part, so I did a little DIY and wrapped a coper wire around the step between the two parts. And it worked. Pictures below!
Thought I’d share and give back to the community as well as for Lulzbot to use for future improvments. ENJOY!