I have recently installed a Dual Extruder v3 on my Taz 6 and have run in to some issues. I installed it using https://ohai.lulzbot.com/project/lulzbot-taz-dual-extruder-tool-head-v3-install/ these instructions and had some issues with my non-support filament printing properly after the first few layers. I believe this is an issue of the filament not feeding properly, but I was not sure if somebody else had a similar issue. https://imgur.com/a/RM76unT I attached some pictures to show off the failed test print that those instructions wanted me to print. I understand I did not use the sample filament that they gave, but this issue is still odd to me and I was not sure how to fix it.