Need a help

Hi!

I have a Lolzbot Taz 6, fitted with a dual extruder V3.0 tool head and updated with the newest firmware 1.1.9.34.Before the update, the rotary encoder on the LCD board stopped scrolling through menu items!

Thought it was the encoder at fault, so purchased a new RepRapDiscount Full Graphics board. Made no difference.
But still no matter what I do I’m unable to get the menu to scroll. Cables are fine, and in the correct orientation.

I have tested the encoder, and the square wave appears to be fine out of the encoder, when rotated. This signal is also making it’s way to the 2560 processor, at pin 68 and 69.

So I can only assume it is either a RAMBO board or the Firmware setup at fault here, not sure. The printer works fine controlled via USB, I’m not sure if it is the RAMBO. I really do not want to purchase a new RAMBO V1.4a and find out that it is not at fault.Anyone have any idea what could be causing this issue, thanking you in advance.

Thanks.

Reach out to the support team at https://LulzBot.com/Support for detailed help with this.