Problem with slanted X Axis Poles

Hey I’ve been printing for a while now (a few months) a I’ve ran into a problem. The X axis poles are slanted meaning that on the Z poles one is higher then the other. I’m not exactly sure how this occurred, but does anyone know how to fix this?

I have attached a picture to help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The bigger question is, why did it happen… To answer that, you need to make them level again. Turn off the printer and unplug the Z motors from the wiring harness. Turn the RH motor shaft until the X axis is visually parallel with the aluminum bed plate. Use a scale to measure from the AL bed plate to the lower X smooth rod. Adjust the X axis position by turning the Z axis motor shafts until the measurement between the AL bed plate and the lower X smooth rod are equal on the right and left sides of the bed.

Reconnect the motors and turn the printer on. Using the printer controller in Cura, move Z up or down a few mm at a time. Are both Z motors turning?

Well the easy fix is to rotated the right lead screw clockwise until the rods are level. The motors need to be off to manually turn the lead screw.

Check that all the set screws on the Z-coupler are tight.

Keep an eye on the issue. Could be a bad stepper motor.

I tried making the pole parallel to the bed and then reconnected it all and attempted to raise the z axis through my printer software and was successful. I also kept the mounting plate screws a little loose to prevent this from happening in the future (was suggested by another forum post I found) hopefully this won’t happen again.

Thank you guys for your help!

I would recommend you very closely inspect the Z couplers on both side for any damage!