Another Taz 6 Dual Extruder v3 thread

Good morning crew!

I have been fighting with the Dual Extruder v3 since we got it in February. I did get it replaced under the service bulletin and now this one DOES seem to hold temperature. But, I am still getting really poor prints with PLA and Poly-disolve. I am using Cura 3.2.21 and the Taz has FW version 1.1.8.xx

Please take a look at the attached photos and give me any suggestions on where to go with this.

What temperatures for each of the filaments are you using here? Do you have any photos of the poor quality prints that we could take a look at? A lot of times, I have found that lowering the print temperature on both tool heads by 10 degrees does some good things for your (PLA) prints with the Dual v3. Something that I have found that works well for me as well is using the PVA setting for PolyDissolve, as the feed rates are similar, and the main difference is a lower printing temperature. Let us know how this goes for you!

I may be doing something incorrectly as I can’t seem to change the temps in the newer cura versions.