Taz 6 bed leveling problem

Howdy,

I have a Taz 6 and use Cura LulzBot Editin v 3.2.27. It’s a real workhorse but I just started having problems with the bed leveling routine. It starts, presses the button then goes in for the second tap where it’s using the contact sensor but that never trips. I can tell because the button gets pressed pretty far before it gives up. It’s not getting beyond this point. I’ve completely cleaned the printer (with extra care given to the nozzle and electrical contacts), restarted it, attempted prayer, waved a dead chicken over it, and still no change. I just don’t know how to troubleshoot this particular issue beyond what I have already done. Can someone point me to some useful documentation or other assistance?

Regards,

Tim

It sounds like you’re talking about the tapping on the washers on the corners, and not the switch press. I would check in the control box and make sure the sense wires have not fallen off the connector.

https://ohai.lulzbot.com/project/taz6-control-box-assembly/taz-6/ Step 6 EL-HR0081 connections