black 3mm abs

Does anyone have a good source for buying 3mm black abs.

I am looking for a supply who can meet demand.

something just like this.

http://www.lulzbot.com/?q=products/black-abs-3mm-filament-1kg-reel

I was gonna suggest Ultimachine who’s got good reputation in the RepRap community (never bought from them myself), but they seem to be out as well.

Wow, just checked out Lulzbot’s store. For ABS filament they’re out of stock on black, dark silver, green, magenta, purple, natural, safety orange… :confused:

Either they have supply chain issues or they’ve moved a lot of plastic lately. Hope it’s the latter for you guys! :slight_smile:

I’ve been checking Lulzbot stock levels of the black and dark silver for nearly a month now. They are always out of stock :cry:

We have a massive filament order that was placed a good while back, so it’s coming! Unfortunately one of the manufacturers ran into some “Act of Newton” issues so there’s been a delay. I’m itching to get some Black myself. Once we get restocked we’ll announce that through the usual social media channels to help let everyone know.

I’d like to get some of the LulzBot Green, but there’s no way I’m paying $40 for shipping a $44 roll of filament. :smiley:

g.

We’re working on getting more product stocked in all three warehouses to eliminate things like that.

any chance of getting the LARGE loose coils in black?

Not just yet… It’s under discussion though!

We buy our a lot of our filament from a major manufacturer in the USA. They also supply you-know-who, them, and ya-them-too… The manufacturer was hit by a major flood recently. They are back up & running and are now pulling together orders. They are going to wrap up a large shipment for our USA warehouse first, but I don’t have a date yet. A large part of it is done already.

-Jeff

well, what ever order you put in…demand is at least three times that.

just FYI

…or more… Our draft estimate in filament growth for next year is over 1,000%…

I had no idea Lord Voldemort sold filament… :smiley:

g.

We mentioned names once, then the flood happened. Don’t be mentioning he-who-must-not-be-named.