Bridge Nylon for Salt Water Applications

I have been asked to print a nylon bushing for use in the rudder controls on a sailboat which is used in both brackish and salt water sailing. Does anyone have any experience with using Bridge nylon or the Alloy 910 for such an application? I am curious if the material will hold up to the salty environment, and if there are recommended settings for the Lulzbot Mini to print such an item, I’m equally interested in that information.

Both being Nylons, should perform the same with sea water as any other nylon.
Bridge has a little more slippery surface finish than the Alloy.
Alloy is way more stiffer than Bridge and also has a higher Tg. The importance of this is that I wouldn’t want my part to start softening under direct sunlight out in the open water!
From many aspects, Alloy is a bada$$ material. Sometimes I feel it’s stronger than cast nylon parts.
And it’s easier to print. You could use the Elmer’s PVA (school) glue on the bed and you could go as high as 90C with the heated bed and 255C for the hotend. No cooling side fan, unless for some really-really small, tiny parts, and even then only 30%! Keep the speed at 40-50mm/s to maximize the, already exquisite, layer bonding.