Recommended nylon for Taz 6

Help with printing with specific plastic filaments.
benprusinski

Recommended nylon for Taz 6

Post by benprusinski » Sun May 21, 2017 3:45 pm

I finally dialed in my new Lulzbot Taz 6 printer and love it!

What I am looking for right now are nylon filament recommendations and settings in Cura for good fast quality prints with Lulzbot Taz 6.

luler

Re: Recommended nylon for Taz 6

Post by luler » Wed May 24, 2017 4:48 pm

Yes, this printer is awesome
Somebody think that 3d-Printers it is not just a game. Don't speek with this people :lol:

pyrokld

Post by pyrokld » Wed May 24, 2017 5:34 pm

benprusinski wrote:I finally dialed in my new Lulzbot Taz 6 printer and love it!

What I am looking for right now are nylon filament recommendations and settings in Cura for good fast quality prints with Lulzbot Taz 6.
Not sure about fast, but I had good results with Taulman Bridge, the profile provided in Cura worked great. I wouldn't let the bed fully cool before trying to remove the parts though, I did and the shrinkage on the parts pulled up a big bubble in the middle of my PEI. I eventually got it to stick back down well, but it's not as strong as it was originally and occasionally have to smooth the bubbles back out.

benprusinski

Post by benprusinski » Wed May 24, 2017 7:33 pm

Thanks well now printer is not working and keeps choking on PROBE FAIL CLEAN NOZ errors no matter what I do and everything tech support had me check did not fix it. So I am dead in water on the printer right now :-(