Question about printing Polycarbonate (PC-MAX)

Has anyone here printed large prints with PC-MAX?

I am printing parts for an optical assembly, and really like the strength of PC-MAX…
My problem is warping, On my smaller prints it was just a minor aesthetic issue, the corners of pieces pull up from the bed leading to slight rounding at the corners and edges. But now I am attempting a larger print (9 INCHES BY 8 INCHES MY HALF INCH THICK) and the warping is severe.

I have raised the bed temp to ~110 Celsius, the printer is covered with the nylon tent that can be seen here: https://www.lulzbot.com/store/accessories/nylon-lulzbot-3d-printer-enclosure-galaxg-design-world

I even bought a heat lamp (ceramic heater that plugs into lamp socket) to put in the tent to raise the temp inside the enclosure to a stable 120 Fahrenheit… However, I did lower that to 100 Fahrenheit after 8 hours into the print because I was hesitant to leave the heatlamp on unattended over night- the next morning the print was still printing, but severely warped.

The bed is the one that comes with the TAZ6 with PEI sheet, I applied PVA glue stick…

Is there a trick to printing PC-MAX without warping?

I am buying the magigoo for polycarbonate filament ( https://www.3djake.com/magigoo/3d-glue-stick-for-pc ) and will try that next…
Should I consider swapping out the PEI sheet for BuildTak?

I am using Extruder 1 on the V3 dual extruder- cooling fan is off. I am thinking of switching to the Hardened steel 0.8mm nozzle single extruder…

ANY suggestions are welcome… I may give up on the PC-MAX for this large part and try Taulman 910 alloy instead…

I also have a roll of Nylon X I could try… I really need High strength and rigidity for this part…

I’ve had no warping with PC-Max on smaller parts on my Minis and parts about 6 inches long with minimal warping on the ends, but I suspect this is because the part is diagonal on the bed to fit and may be reaching outside the heater zone. I print at 270° C on PEI with no glue at 110° C bed temp in an enclosure. I noticed I have better luck when I keep the door closed on my print room to raise the ambient room temp and eliminate drafts, even when using the enclosure. My first layer height is 112% and width is 105%.

Thanks!
What infill percentage do you use? I was using a high amount around 70%, that could be increasing the stress?

I’ve used 100% infill and it produces some odd bulging in some objects, but dialing it back to about 50% helps relieve that. The lifting or warping seems to be mostly temp related. I haven’t tried Elmers Glue stick yet or raising the bed temp a bit yet, so I may try that for my longer objects. I’m using a .5 nozzle and a Titan Aero extruder, but I don’t think it makes any difference in the warping.