White House Demo

Show off your stuff!
LesHall

White House Demo

Post by LesHall » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:45 pm

I didn't really understand the significance of my friend and biz partner's visit to the White House until Ryan visited me today and gave me a pen from the White House. My circuitry and 3D printing work plus some video shots of me working and having fun at work as we explored the possibilities of electrocoagulation were demonstrated at the White House. OK, did I say it enough times? No? The friggin' White House man! hahahhhah :)
Electro Coagulator 5.png
EC5 Coagulator Lid
Payback in a way for working 6 months free of charge for a small start-up non-profit. Plus people liked what they saw there and there is a likelyhood of another visit some day soon. I have been depressed lately and this was just what I needed! Nice pen too...

Les
Make history!

piercet

Re: White House Demo

Post by piercet » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:03 pm

Congratulations!

chriswh86

Post by chriswh86 » Sun May 08, 2016 10:59 pm

LesHall wrote:I didn't really understand the significance of my friend and biz partner's visit to the White House until Ryan visited me today and gave me a pen from the White House. My circuitry and 3D printing work plus some video shots of me working and having fun at work as we explored the possibilities of electrocoagulation were demonstrated at the White House. OK, did I say it enough times? No? The friggin' White House man! hahahhhah :)
Electro Coagulator 5.png
Payback in a way for working 6 months free of charge for a small start-up non-profit. Plus people liked what they saw there and there is a likelyhood of another visit some day soon. I have been depressed lately and this was just what I needed! Nice pen too...

Les
Make history!
Congratulations Les. That is one heck of an opportunity.
Chris
Community Rep at Pinshape
Explore, Share & Download High-Quality 3D Printable Designs
www.Pinshape.com

thhale

Post by thhale » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:14 am

Congratulations.

mgordeeva250

Post by mgordeeva250 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:27 am

Wow, that is really inspiring! Congratulations!