MINTEMP YADA YADA

Hello all,
I have a Taz 5 with Dual Extruder V3. I only got to use it for a month or so before I had to go abroad for work. 6 months later I’m back and got the Taz all setup, upgraded the firmware and was ready to go. MINTEMP ERR HALTED PLEASE RESET. every single time so far.

I did a search on this and the amount of topics was a bit overwhelming. But obviously there is something going on for it to be occurring so much.

Has there been a single thing or consensus that is causing this? I saw the post about the dual is the serial number is a certain set. Mine isn’t one of those. And my printer is pretty tip top. Any clues would be appreciated.

Frustrated but optimistic
Shaun

It sounds like you have the wrong firmware installed. If you have firmware for a dual extruder, you should get an error related to the extruder number. IE: MINTEMP ERR E0 or MINTEMP ERR E1
If you are just getting MINTEMP ERR, then I would think the firmware is for a single extruder configuration.

Thanks for the reply.

Apologies, I miswrote. it’s MINTEMP BED PRINTER HALTED PLEASE RESET

So you want us to restate the obvious, your heated bed thermistor is either broken or the wires to it are broken. Since you just got it all setup, I’d vote for a wiring problem.