TAZ 6 not extruding

Hi!

I have a Lulzbot TAZ 6 and a new problem has occurred. Whenever I attempt to extrude, a very small stream comes out. I have cleaned the nozzle multiple times and when I manually push the filament through the nozzle a stream comes out without issue. Whenever I go to print little to nothing comes out. I think it might be an issue with the gears pushing down the filament, but I haven’t figured out a way to fix it. Has anyone had this issue and do they know how to fix it? Thanks so much!!

does it come out after apx 1/2 of the skirt or not all?

You likely need to adjust z height. Hows the auto level routine look. Is the nozzle lightly tapping the washers or can you see it pushing down on them?

could be that the nozzle is clogged or your idler arm is too tight. Only make it so there is just enough force for filament to extrude otherwise it could just grind away the filament and not feed (especially on softer materials). check to make sure there isn’t ground up plastic in the hobbed bolt gears and also make sure that the knurled part of the hobbed bolt lines up well with where the filament path is.

Reach out to the support team at LulzBot.com/Support, they’ll be able to help.