PEI Lifting off from bed

Trying to print a big volume half part of a box on PLA from Polymaker (see slicer image on attachments). +24 hours later I noticed that the PEI sheet lifted off on various points of the bed. I have a couple of theories but I’ve always struggled on having a nice warm temperature inside the enclosure of the TAZ 6 the acrylic one. The printer is located in a drafty environment. I’m waiting for the print to end to see if I have to replace the PEI. Didn’t use any glue, didn’t show any lift before this print. (see bed images on attachments)

1) Any ideas on how to deal with this? (maybe some heaters inside so have a really hot enclosed temperature?)
2) Would I have this problem If I had the ABS enclosure? (How better is it against the pure acrylic one?)
3) Would I have this problem If I had the Modular Bed? (How better is it against the old one?)

How long have you had your TAZ? Reach out to the Support Team with a link to this thread, and more information on the printer age and the filaments used. They’ll be able to make some recommendations.

I have a couple of theories but I’ve always struggled on having a nice warm temperature inside the enclosure of the TAZ 6 the acrylic one. <<

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but you want PLA to cool as quickly as possible. That’s why I am building an enclosure that I can run a spot cooler into to make the environment cool. ABS (and others, like nGen) are a different story.