What is the exact aluminum extrusion used?

I know it a t-slot aluminum extrusion. However, I do not know the manufacturer as there are a few of them.

I’ve been googling and coming up with a fair amount of results, but I am not 100% sure on this.

So, does anyone know where I can acquire the identical aluminum extrusion that is used in the LulzBot AO-10X series?

You may ask I need the same one, it’s simply because I would like to change a few dimensions and modify mine, and I want it remain with the same look and same nuts/bolts.

The AO-10x series used standard square 20mm x 20mm T slot extrusions sourced from Mitsumi. For example, these ones are identical in dimension to the ones used for the AO-10x series. http://www.ebay.com/itm/80-20-Inc-Metric-20mm-x-20mm-T-Slot-Aluminum-20-Series-20-2020-x-420mm-Black-/331156872526?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d1a7cdd4e

Any 20mm x 20mm square extrusion with a single bolt channel per side will be compatable with the existing AO-10x parts. Almost all of the T-slot extrusions for sale at 20mm x 20mm were made with the same extrusion dies. The T-nuts are standard as there are only so many T-nut sizes you can get into a 20mm extrusion. The extrusions they sell for the TAZ here which are longer are also the same 20mm x 20mm dimensions.

Avoid the specialty extrusions (v groove, etc) unless you account for the additional width.

I used to get my longer pieces from makerstoolworks, but they seem to have stopped carrying T-slot extrusions recently.

You may ask I need the same one, it’s simply because I would like to change a few dimensions and modify mine, and I want it remain with the same look and same nuts/bolts.