Lulzbot Mini Motor Not Working

Upon using the printer today as we turned it on, ALL THE MOTORS are not working.

Here are the troubleshooting that we have done.

1. There is a communication between PC and the printer because I can read the temperature reading.
  2. I can control the printer because I can increase or decrease the temperature of bed and nozzle.
  3. Fuse with number 15 and 5 are both working, I already checked continuity.

I will appreciate any help.

Thank you!

The third fuse (second 5 amp fuse) is the fuse for the motors. Does it measure OK?

Hello,

Try opening Cura and go to “machine” then select your printer from the drop down menu. Then go to “install default firmware” and go through those steps. Then load a model and go to quickprint and select your filament. Then open a control window and just select “print”.
Then see if the printer will operate correctly. If not, then move your heat bed to the middle of the travel (manually) and move the tool head to the middle and then enter M119 in the Gcode bar, and see if you have any of the end stops triggered. If so, there may be a RAMBo issue.

Give it a try and see what the results are. Then if the firmware doesn’t help, you can get with support@lulzbot.com for some technical support. They will need the M119 responses.