Lulzbot Mini Error:Temperature heated bed switched off. MAXTEMP triggered

My Lulzbot Mini has been printing fine and suddenly started aborting about 20 minutes into a print. The Cura error log looks like this:

Recv: ok
Send: N7166G1 X80.260 Y70.648 E173.85595116
Send: N7167G1 X78.456 Y70.023 E173.89336
Recv: Error:Temperature heated bed switched off. MAXTEMP triggered !!
Changing monitoring state from ‘Printing’ to ‘Error: Temperature heated bed switched off…’
Recv: Error:Printer stopped due to errors. Fix the error and use M999 to restart. (Temperature is reset. Set it after restarting)
Recv: Printer stopped due to errors. Fix the error and use M999 to restart. (Temperature is reset. Set it after restarting)

Even though it says the MAXTEMP is reached, there is no spike on the temperature graph for either the head or the bed.

I tried running the printer on a hot day and a cold day and same error. Other posts with this problem seem to have different circumstances – mostly that the printer doesn’t print at all. If I keep the print times under 20 minutes, I can manage multiple prints.

Suggestions on how I can fix this?

Reach out to the support team for help: LulzBot.com/Support. You’ll be able to troubleshoot more if you have access to a multimeter to check the resistance of the heated bed thermistor and wiring.