Lulzbot Taz 3 3d Printer Kit w/ Dual Extruder FOR SALE

I’m selling my Lulzbot Taz 3 3d Printer. The printer has a couple upgrades done to it. It has a 24v heated bed with borosilicate glass and your choice of PEI Film or Buildtak. I also have a PRINTinZ Flexible 3D Printer Plate that will come with it. The printer has metal couplings not plastic tubing. The printer does come with the graphic display even though it’s not in the pictures. I also have a lot of spare parts that I will include with the printer. The printer is in great condition. The printer was taken apart and stored for the last couple months. It doesn’t take long to put it back together. It can be done in a couple hours. I’m also willing to assembly it for you but shipping will be a lot more so the price will increase.

I’m willing to sell this for $750 OBO. If your also interested in the dual extruder tool head I would be willing to include this for $150. Lulzbot was selling a kit for the taz that you had to assembly yourself for almost twice this price. The kits are now discontinued so this is a great chance to get a Lulzbot Taz at a great price.

If your interested send me a email at Techsavvy34@aol.com or PM me.

Why are you selling?

Is this the one you did the autoleveling on?