Budaschnozzle 2.0 nozzle removal problem

I recently installed a Budaschnozzle 2.0 in my AO-101. Everything worked fine for a while, but then the filament would start jamming. I decided to try cleaning the nozzle, but I’m unable to remove it. Even when heated up to 160, the nozzle refuses to budge (in fact, the only movement I’m getting is the threaded extension moving in the heater block).

Anything else I should try (besides replacing the threaded extension and the nozzle)?

Get some magnet wire from Radio Shack, heat the nozzle back up, pull the filament and clean out the nozzle at 230C or whatever the filament will tolerate. The magnet wire is thin enough to clean out the nozzle and then try again.

You could try heating your nozzle up using a heat gun and the then the expansion might be slightly greater than the aluminum extension allowing you to remove it. Just make sure you have the temperature chart on so you don’t get the nozzle to hot.

Make sure you use some anti-seize thread protector when you put it back together so you don’t make the same mistake I did.