Aerostruder adhesion problems with HIPS?

Ever since we changed to Aerostruder, we’ve been unable to print with HIPS because it won’t adhere to the plate. We also updated to the new CURA which has a new profile file format and new profiles, but the settings didn’t look that different. This is with the TAZ 6. Has anyone else had this problem?

For tough prints I crank the bed up to 110c for HIPS

You might want to try reconditioning your PEI sheet to see if that helps any. To do this you mix 9 parts water to 1 part alcohol in a spray bottle, then make sure to power off your printer before spraying the mixture on the bed. Once you have it sprayed with the solution, take some 1500 - 2000 grit sandpaper on a sanding block and give it a nice wet sand until you see a milky looking residue on the bed, then spray it again and wipe it off. Give this a try and see if it helps any.

I ended up needing to crank the bed temp up to 115 for a normal print, and 125 for a big print. I guess maybe the Aerostruder has a little more “aero” than the previous extruder and it’s cooling the bed down? Also Ehoff, that sounds risky, maybe as a last resort…