Corrupted GCode interpretation?

I have one print that doesn’t seem to home the axis before it starts even though it includes the command. I checked the GCode file, and it includes the home all axes command (first few lines below)

G21 ; set units to millimeters
M107
G28 ; home all axes
M203 X192 Y208 Z3 ; Speed limits to minimize skipped steps when moving really fast courtesy of forum.lulzbot.com user 1013
G90 ; use absolute coordinates
G92 E0
M82 ; use absolute distances for extrusion
M204 S200

I started the print on the failed one, and it homed the axis, the only difference was the other print didn’t include the turn fan off line (M107).

Any suggestions on how to fix?

So I hand modified the file and remove the single line to turn the fan off, and it now homes. Seems like a bug in the firmware.

This file was created from slic3r.

; generated by Slic3r 1.1.7 on 2014-11-13 at 09:41:06

It may be due to having extra characters after the command, like a space. Where did you get the Slic3r config file? It may not be importing the Slic3r configuration file correctly.

Export your Slic3r config, then open that file (.ini) and look for the start gcode line. What’s present? (it may be missing the new line character…

The config was one of the Lulzbot one for HIPS. It has been working fine for many other prints, it was just this one caused an issue and it was reproducible, again, only with the one model for some reason. I will try it again and look to see what char was after that line.