Unable to get nice print since Cura 2.6 first released

Get answers & advice for all of your 3D printing & Free Software needs here!
zenxyuan

Re: Unable to get nice print since Cura 2.6 first released

Post by zenxyuan » Wed May 09, 2018 3:44 am

The material itself is shiny. However, i tried printing the benchy again in 195, it grinds, and this happens. Any suggestion?
Attachments
IMG_6433-min.JPG

zenxyuan

Post by zenxyuan » Thu May 10, 2018 1:34 am

Look at the image below, my filament is shiny gold, i'm not making this up. Cura 21 has been fine with its default settings. With the new update Cura 2.6 I'm getting different kinds of issue with most of the default profiles I tested. I tried simulate and copying most of my tweaks from Cura 21 to Cura 2.6, but to no avail. Please help.
Attachments
IMG_6437-min.JPG
IMG_6436-min.JPG

Brent.I
Aleph Objects | LulzBot

Post by Brent.I » Thu May 10, 2018 8:13 am

Hey no problem, there are tons of different filaments out there. Have you tried one of our recommended manufacturers with our recommended settings to see if the issue persists? It will help determine if it is filament or hardware related.

As always, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@lulzbot.com if you need quicker responses, we have a very experienced team!

Clawdamage

Post by Clawdamage » Sat May 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Ever since I updated my taz 6 and Cura all my prints print in the corner!!!
Wtf! Can someone help me please!! The weird thing it I have made the print bed center 0 and also unticked it to see if it helps... nothing! All the old prints seem to print fine but I don’t understand.

I turn on taz, I tell taz to print the test cube, it goes though all the leveling and heating then returns to the left hand side next to wiper side corner, then when it’s ready it just starts to print in the damn corner and off the bed in thin air and on the wiper!! Wtf!