Cura 3.6.6 Scroll Wheel Responsiveness

This has actually been a complaint I’ve had for a long time, and I’m finally getting around to saying something about it.

I don’t know what windowing subsystem Cura Lulzbot Edition on Linux (Debian) uses, but the mouse-wheel responsiveness in scrolled areas is glacial. Each scroll event (one detent of my scroll wheel) moves the relevant area maybe six pixels. To get from one end of the print setup options to the other, if more than one or two is expanded, takes a ridiculous amount of scrolling. Contrast that with, say, my Chrome browser, which moves more like 20 pixels per scroll wheel detent. Another way of looking at it: It takes four scroll wheel notches to expose one new field in a Cura window (for example, the Plugins list). Contrast that with one wheel notch exposing three new fields in most of the other applications I use.

Maybe some people like the gastropodal scroll wheel action, so perhaps could this be configurable somehow? On the other hand, I can’t think of any other application I use that has such a minimal scroll delta, so I don’t think it’s a window-manager setting.

Thanks!