- All-metal, no plastic mounting brackets.
- Belt-drive X/Y, ACME threaded rod Z.
- Composite metal structure with timber reinforcement. Maximum rigidity at minimum cost.
- Simple assembly, 8 wheel minumum, no carriage plates, no spacer blocks.
- Support for piercet's bed plate, among several others.
- Gantry plates are the only custom hardware required.
- Specifically designed as a low-cost upgrade for existing Taz machines.
- Specifically intended for use with MightyTool.
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/mirage335/TazStiff