Spend my Sunday on it, but it works! It's printing for hours now... Hope it will for all of my parts.
- Tighter tolerances around shaft and housing as well as around the ball bearings. This is really improving quality IMUO. No more shaking.
- PRECISE cut at shaft diameter on the TPFE tube. I'm using a 3/16 in tube from an older machine.
- Spacing between the main gear wheel and the housing is adjusted.
- Opening on the right side of the tube is now closed with a removable piece. This should allow maintenance in case of filament overflow.
- Addition of viewing openings on the tube. Dark material can be monitored if in.
- Reduction of overall complexity and radius added for improved stiffness. I'm still questioning about the slight curve on the top.
- Detail added for removing the ball bearings.
- Include are my STL files. Still need some tweaks but usable.
Lulzbot this was not cool. But still love my machine. Thank you.
This make my day! Mean all sunny my weekend... Cheer!