- Adjusted the temps - tried everywhere between 190c and 210c
- Adjusted and re-adjusted the idler tension - started with 8mm between spacers, and adjusted to tighten. Stopped tightening around 5mm because it was just getting too tight.
- Cold pulls - more than I can count.
- Adjusted retraction distance/speed, and also disabled retraction.
- Mounted a higher-flow fan to cool the hot end (two different ones actually, so I'm up to 3 different fans) - and tried the the temp range of 190c-210c (at 5 degree steps) for each fan.
- Tried Printing without guide tube
- Adjusted the z-offset
- Cleaned the hobbed bolt teeth more times than I can count
- Adjusted the print speed - tried 60mm/s, 60mm/s, and 40mm/s
- Tried multiple spools of filament
I hate to give up - because frankly, I've had lots of GOOD luck in the past with PushPlastic's products - I used their PLA almost exclusively on my Printrbot with zero problems. Also, I have 5 brand new spools of it that I'd really like to use, vs. trying to return 3 of them that are still unopened.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!