Taz Pro Issues - Print Failures

A forum dedicated to the stock LulzBot TAZ 3D Printer
Ross_36

Taz Pro Issues - Print Failures

Post by Ross_36 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:17 pm

Hi all,

I'm having major problems with my new Taz Pro - I keep getting a "Extruder 1 Filament Error" within a couple of minutes of the print starting. My first two attempts at the initial quick start print had this error after only printing a few lines of filament. My 3rd attempt worked, but now my 4th and 5th attempts have failed again while attempting to print something else. It’s definitely not an issue with the filament not being in there properly as it seems to be extruding and retracting fine and I made sure that everything was done exactly how the guide says to do it. I’ve updated the firmware on the printer and installed the latest version of Cura both on my existing computer that had Cura on it and a fresh computer which has never had a 3D printer connected to it. Neither is printing.

I'm hoping it is an easy fix and not the massive pain in the butt that the thermistor issue was with the Aerostruder. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Orias
Aleph Objects | LulzBot

Re: Taz Pro Issues - Print Failures

Post by Orias » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:23 am

Reach out to the support team with the following information: Filament type, brand, and color, Cura LE version, profile used. Are you running through the filament run-out sensor? If so, and if it's properly tensioned, you can adjust the run-out sensor settings for that extruder. The support team will be able to help you adjust that for that particular filament: https://LulzBot.com/Support.