components:
    order:
      tab:
      - plugin_enclosure

You can also hide tabs that you dont use :slight_smile:

Thank you I did it :slight_smile:

Can I do the same for TouchUI? How?

Thanks in advance

I’m not near my raspberry pi / octoprint interface right now, but as far as I can remember touch ui does not create a new tab right? but a icon on the navbar, it should be basically the same thing, but touchui name:

# order of navbar items
      navbar:
      - settings
      - plugin_touchui
      - systemmenu
      - login

I didnt explain correct.
I mean how to add enclosure plugin to the tab of touchui?
I hope you know what I mean.

It should appear on a dropdown icon on the left, if I’m not mistaken, but I don’t think there is a way to change the order inside of the touchui tabs. We would need to request that feature on his plugin github.

Hello everyone,

I finished major enhancements on this plugin, you no longer have the limit of 4 IO, you can add as many as you want. Also implemented the cooling option for temperature control.

I also implemented triggered actions based on events that can be Temperature, filament or GPIO based, for example you can add warning lights if the enclosure reaches certain temperature, of you can shut the printer down, etc… you can add as many events as you want.

I’m also showing the current GPIO status on the enclosure tab, fixed an issue where the timeout would not be reset after the print start and added a default temperature for enclosure, so temperature control will automatically start when the print start.

I still need to do more testing, all architecture of the software changed, so it might have few bugs, if you want to try it out, uninstall the current plugin and install manually using the development branch: https://github.com/vitormhenrique/OctoPrint-Enclosure/archive/dev.zip

Finished minor improvements on the development branch of the plugin and tested most of the features, tonight I will probably push for production.

If anybody installed the development version, please uninstall and reinstall to get the changes.

What is it trying to tell me:

octoprint.plugins.enclosure - INFO - sensorType dht
octoprint.plugins.enclosure - WARNING - An exception of type AttributeError occurred on checkEnclosureTemp. Arguments:
("‘RepeatedTimer’ object has no attribute ‘stop’",)

Sorry, just fixed this… install 3.2 and let me know if that solves your problem.

update* it does not, I’ll have to fix tomorrow

Hello,

Since update to 3.43 filament sensor is not working anymore also cant change HISE to FALL, I gues that has something to do with misspeling… Anyway I use RISE signal, when ground is connected to GPIO 24 it should happend something, but nothing.
Any idea?

And must also say that this is one ultimate plugin now :sunglasses:
Best regards

If you delete the input and add it again it should take care of the misspelling, doesn’t it?

Also what is your full setup? If you are connecting to ground wen you detect the end of the filament you should detect the falling edge, not the rising one… but I’m assuming a normally open sensor. Also which pull resistors are you using?

I forgot to bind the edge on the plugin, that is why the filament sensor was not working for rising edges, it was defaulting to the falling one.

Fixed on 3.45 :slight_smile:

:sunglasses:

Sorry for late replay, was pretty busy.

Yes with 3.45 it is working now.

How is supposed function, filament change to work?
I tryed but nothing happend. Is it firmwase related?
I have repetier 1.0.0.
It only works with printer pause. And also filament detection timeout it is not working to me.
I have setup to 10s but it pauses the same momemnt as sensor is trigered. Is that OK?

Hello,
after upgrade I did some testing and I get fals signal to pause from filament switch, not wery often but in 4h print I got 3 pauses. I made short bridge to make shure there is no signal for pause from switch and still have paused the print, so the switch is not giving fals signal.
I have pullup resistor enabled since I bridge ground to GPIO.
What am I doing wrong?

Can you tell me your entire configuration? Does you sensor connects the pin to ground when it detects the end of the filament?
You have pull up resistors detecting the fall or rising edge?

My enclosure setup is like that
enclosure.jpg
Yes it connect to ground when active.

I dont know what else to tell you?
I can give you access to printer if it would be of any help.

Sorry for the delay…

Can you try something first… Can you add an external strong pull down resistor between 4.7K to 10K.

I think raspberry pi fluctuations on the power supply can cause false triggers, I’ll do some testing today.

Hello,
It looks strange, now I dont have false triggers anymore and I didn’t do anything :slight_smile: Must be bad carma :slight_smile:
I am printing long prints like 25h of one print and I am continuous printing for three days now and no false signal.

But something else is bothering me…
I am runing repetier 1.0.0. firmware and only pause is working for me. No matter what I write in G CODE window, nothing happens.
Filament change nothing happens.
So I am stuck with only to pause the printer and it pauses imediately when sensor is triggered, no matter what value I put in filament detection time out.
Is it because of firmware?
What firmware you have?

I only use marlin firmware, I played around with the newest releases of marlin, they have a lot of improvements from the stock lulzbot firmwares. I never tested on repetier, so that MIGHT be the issue…
If you send gcode commands from the terminal tab, does it work?

No it doesnt…
Will go back to marlin next week after I finish printing.

THANKS for now.