Excessive time to resume when pausing a print

I just installed the latest firmware on my Lulzbot TAZ 6 with Cura and now I am having a problem with the time it takes to resume a print after I pause in the middle of a print (for whatever reason - mainly swapping filament). Does anyone have any idea what might be going on and how I can fix this? It is taking 20+ minutes to resume a print after I pause. Thanks for any help!

Thank you for asking about this, at the moment I can only assume it is something we missed during testing. I don’t believe there is anything you can do unless you would like to dig into the firmware yourself. I am passing this on to our team so that we can test and start working on a solution. If you don’t mind, could you provide the firmware version number as well as what tool head you are using? If there is anything else you can think of that would be specific to your printer, please include those details as well.

Thank you for your reply! I have a E3D Titan Aero toolhead and the version of the Marlin firmware I recently installed is 2.0.9.0.6. Thank you and I hope this helps track it down. Let me know if I can be of any assistance with testing at all. :wink: