Mini bed heater stopped working

I have been printing with my Mini for while. In the last couple days, proven files were curling up off the base while printing and a few prints even slipped off the bed while printing.

After investigating what might be going on I noticed that the temperature on the bed/build plate wasn’t changing and wasn’t following the target temperature in the g-code-- so the bed would remain at ambient. Needless to say I am unable to print successfully with my Mini now.

Any suggestions on where to look next?

BTW, I noticed another thread on this forum for a mini, and the problem was root caused in that case to an open in a wire in the wiring harness to the bed…

Hello, The Forum post that you read is probably accurate. normally it as a larger purple wire that breaks, inside the channel. You can also measure the thermistor in the bed. With the printer turned off and unplugged disconnect the heat bed from the wiring harness and test the bed for the proper resistance. The smaller wires are for the thermistor and should read ~100k at room temperature. The larger connectors are for the heated bed heater coils and should read ~1.6ohm
More than likely it will be the purple wire in the harness or the thermistor. Tech support can always give you a hand.

Thanks. I will break out a DMM and do that to start, and open a support request.