I just got my mini last week. So I’ve been putting it through its paces. This was split into 3 prints, 7 pieces total, then I glued them together.
This was my 3d model, I do this stuff for a living.
These are the prints.
It was ABS, mainly because I needed to glue it with plastic glue.
I haven’t toyed to much with the advanced settings, so this was just the default Cura high quality settings.
It added up to about 20 hours of printing I think.
I am incredibly happy with with Lulzbot mini, especially with how easy it is to use right out of the box.
My one problem I ran into was getting the pieces off the bed. They stuck REALLY good too it. I had to heat the bed, detach it from the machine, and remove the pieces with brute force. The bed now has some warps in it from where the objects were, just noticeable bumps if you run your finger across it.