none consistent prints

hi, I’m running into a problem with one of my printers, it will print off three 12hr. perfect prints with out me touching it but as soon as I go for the fourth one it starts to strip the filament and I don’t know why as soon as I take the filament out cut off the part that got chewed it prints normally for another three prints. is it the e-steps or a hardware defect or some thing else? I’m open to any suggestions its for work.

We need more information.

Are these all the same identical part? Are you printing all 4 parts on the same bed at the same time or printing one after another? How big are the parts? What material are you using? Do you have any pictures?

-Jim

I’m printing the same part three times with no problems each print takes 12hrs. to print the fourth time I try printing that same 12hr. part it fails; half way through the fourth print it will chew the cheetah flex filament that I am using. I am using the same roll of cheetah flex for all four of the separate 12hr. prints. the part I am making is a 6in. tube that is 7 in. tall and I print the tube one at a time.