odd prints webbing (with pictures)

I am having an issue with one of my printers not finishing, it can print the bottom layers fine but after that it always starts to web and I cant figure out why. it does not appear to be jamming because the filament doesn’t get ground up and I think it has something to do with the settings in cura maybe the e-steps or possibly some thing else I don’t really know I’ve never seen prints web up like this before. ps. i have calibrated the steps before so that is why i think it is some thing else. and I have cleaned the nozzle many times.

Is this happening on all prints, or just that particular model (the one pictured)?

I’ve seen problems like that when there was a problem with the model that resulted in “missing layers” – the printer ends up skipping a couple layers and trying to print in the air. If that’s it, then either fix the model (if you have the source), or run the STL through something like the “netfab” online repair tool.

If it’s happening with all prints/models, then I don’t have a clue. :slight_smile:

yeah its all prints

I believe it is under extruding but I do not know why

Seems to be two threads on this – so I’m going to reply on the other one, to consolidate discussion there.

https://forum.lulzbot.com/t/odd-prints-webbing-with-pictures-solved/4373/1