TAZ 5 options

Greetings, this is my first post here, and I look forward to becoming part of the community. I had a question I can’t seem to find the answer to, and was hoping you all could help me out. I was wondering, is it possible to use 1.75mm filament with the LulzBot Taz 5? I had just received it on Friday, and I’ve been searching for an answer, to no avail. I have a TON of 1.75mm filament from my first 3d printer (xyzprinting da vinci 1.0), and was hoping I won’t have to start my filament collection over. I’ve read that with the taz 3 & 4 there was an extruder tube that would make this possible, but I can’t find any answer regarding the taz 5. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: Well I just found in the manual:

Your TAZ 3D printer is set up to use 3mm plastic filament by default and is only capable of printing 1.75mm filament by purchasing a compatible 1.75mm hot end. Is this the 'buddahschnuzle" end that I’ve read about? Is it compatible with the taz 5?

We do not have a 1.75mm compatible hot end at this time. We may in the future, but for now we do not. It’s something we’re looking into however.

Thanks!