I was just wondering if anybody else had this problem. I had the Y-Axis End custom made from the .dxf file on the lulzbot website but when I tried to mount the bearing mount to it the holes were way off. Is the file wrong on the site? It looks like the holes are too close together. Does anybody know the measurements for where the bearing mount holes are suppose to be? Thanks
The holes should be 40mm apart in x, and 29mm apart in y to match the printed part hole spacing.
I just checked the .pdf here: http://devel.lulzbot.com/TAZ/3.1/production_parts/drawings/ and for some reason the holes are only 16mm apart in x.
I quickly changed the spacing for you in the printed part, though the nut trap holes might cause a little bit of an overhang issue. Check the .stl to see what I mean.
You can find the new .stl file here: http://devel.lulzbot.com/TAZ/3.1/production_parts/test_parts/y_idler (once it syncs) and I’ve attached it here, too.
I recommend using this slic3r config: http://devel.lulzbot.com/TAZ/3.1/production_parts/printed_parts/TAZ_printers/y_bearing_mount/y_bearing_mount-10s-.50noz-t.ini
Let me know if this works/doesn’t work/causes a massive fire/implodes the universe.
y_idler_16mm_spacing_in_x.stl (216 KB)
New and improved .stl here: http://devel.lulzbot.com/TAZ/3.1/production_parts/test_parts/y_idler/ (once it syncs)
It is also attached to this post.
y_idler_16mm_spacing_in_x_ver2.0.stl (216 KB)
I printed the part this morning and it fits perfect. Thanks for the help.