I have been trying to troubleshoot inconsistency with a y axis skip I am getting lately. I am pretty sure it is not hardware related… so I posted under software.
The y skipping is random with the amount of Y distance & at what point in the build it skips.
Here is an image of the latest one:
- I have recently replaced with a new Lulzbot stepper motor, no change
- I have marked and watched my pulley and belt. No movement.
- I have marked and watched my pulley and motor shaft. No movement.
- I have double checked all connections.
- I have created a stl and re-sliced a model several times. Still random Y skipping
- I have tried kisslicer. Still random Y skipping
- I have tried completely different stl / gcode models. still random Y skipping.
Here is a link to a google doc of my slic3r ini, gcode, stl.
Thank you for any help and suggestions,