Bed auto leveling failure

Mini printer is continuously failing auto level calibration at third washer(front-right side).
The nozzle reaches the washer just one time and comes back to its initial position. and then rewiping.
It passed after trying it several times. one of 5 or 6 times.
Even though it passes, initial nozzle feeding is unstable. Bed looks uneven.
Please let me know if you have a good idea to solve this problem.

I added video. please see the below video about what happen to it.

I’d clean the washers with IPA and maybe a light hit with a Scotch Brite pad or some 800 or higher grit sandpaper. I’d heat up the nozzle to your preferred filament temperature and clean the nozzle with a Scotch Brite pad.

If that doesn’t fix it, check the frame for square and the X axis for level. You can search this forum for pointers to the detailed instructions on how to do this.

I had this problem. Your cables may be “expiring” from constant bending. I replaced one cable and then another would fail. I got frustrated and replaced the entire harness. It was a bit of work and solved the problems completely. Hopefully it’s not too hard to find a wire harness.

Have you checked that the X Axis is level with the build plate?
Move the extruder to the far left and measure the distance to the build plate. Move it to the far right and measure again. If there is a discernible difference, adjust one of the Z Axis lead screws to make it level.