Ciclop Scanner Boards available

I just wanted to put this out there. I have acquired Boards for the new Ciclop 3D scanner. I have 3 sets I am building right now. I have built one complete scanner and I have to say it works really really well. All you would need is to print out the parts. I will sell the 2 boards together with jumpers and motor driver for $150. If you want ALL the hardware minus the printed parts I will sell it with the board for $200. This will include the stepper motor, 7 threaded 8mm shafts precut, all nuts and spacers and both boards and stepper driver which will be completely assembled. All you would need is to print out the parts, buy a logitech camera(Ebay $15.00), Deep groove 16014 axial ball bearing and a 200mm diameter base which you can just print and lasers. ($8 for the pair) If your interested let me know. I have orders coming in like crazy. I am working on several modifications for a full size body scanner incorporating the same open hardware and software. If you always wanted a scanner I have found this is the best way to go. I am not sure if I am allowed to do this, I just figured I would throw it out there for those of you who can’t afford it.