Have in stalled 40 mm 12 v fan for PLA printing. Fan appeared to work for a bit, but now after a few prints with it it will not turn. Have done the following as a test.
- Slic3r “fan always on” at 75% = no good
- Gcode M106 S193 at start of print = no good
- tested fan with 7.2 v battery pack with current of 56 mA = fan spins great
- multimeter to terminals on rambo = 9.2 v at 75%
- multimeter test of current on rambo = 12 mA
Is the lower amperage my problem and if so how do I fix. Have replaced the fuse already thinking that was a problem.