I just received my Lulzbot Taz 5 everything assembled and level. However, I was never able to complete a print, outside of the bed calibration print. Any time I tried a print, the gear would eat through the filament. I tried various slicers and profiles, temperatures, and hobbed bolt tensions, but the end result was always the same.
I was content to tinker and attempt to find the solution myself, until this caused a length of filament to break beneath the gear, in an area, where I can’t even get needle nose pliers on the filament. Basically I have a length of filament that I can’t extrude and I probably a clogged nozzle at this point.