Issue printing with Chroma Strand 1800

I’m having an issue printing with CS on a Taz 6, I have no issues using PLA or flex but when I load up with CS I receive probe faults and from what I can tell it’s due to it slightly weeping from the hot print head after all self cleaning attempts. If I manually retract an clean I can get it to print but then on the next print the same problem occurs. Does any one have reliable settings to run Chroma Strand 1800, as a note, once it’s printing I’m getting good results and I’m using the default profile from version Cura 3.6.25

Thanks

If your wipe/probe temp is too high and causes filament to leak then go ahead and turn that number down in the settings. You can also look at the start gcode and include a command to retract in there.

Thanks, I’ll give it a try

I have the same problem with my Qidi Tech. Have you solved it? Has the decrease in temperature helped?

I also have been through about 10 rolls or so just fine getting good prints. Bought 2 more rolls and both machines I have are doing the same thing looks like a build up of filament on the nozzle is causing the print to get caught on the print and causing supports not to be printed as well as defects in the walls of part. I have leveled the bed, calibrated the flow rate, new nozzles ( tightened them while is was heated). Wondering if anyone has had this issue before with and kind of filament and can lead me to a setting to help fix this.