This may sound common error to Lulzbot gurus- Printer stopped due to Temperature Errors, M999 to reset (cant remember the exact language).
Here is what I have done so far:
- Hot end thermister connection checked- both sides well connected.
- Hot end thermister resistance checked- shows 86 Ohms.
- Replaced a brand new thermister showing 89 Ohm resistance and still gave me the same error.
- Replaced all wiring of thermister and still gave the same error.
- Changed alternative computer and new USB cable and still gave the same error.
My conclusion is that the issue is with the RAMBo 1.0a board. Do you agree? Should I check anything else? Should I change HEATER_0_MAXTEMP or MINTEMP?
Your help will be greatly appreciated.