printing polyCarbonate forTaz5 dual extruderParts

Hello, It has been a long week trying all of the attested ways to print polycarbonate.
The .35 nozzle and the .5 nozzle will extrude the material with no problems. In the end you need some bed additive to make the part stick.
.35 or .5 did not make a difference with adhesion to the bed. The part may be stronger, but the size of the nozzle did not change how the larger parts contracted and pulled from the bed.

Every part I printed was with brim, 6, 8 and 10 inner and outer loop perimeters.
By the way, I HAVE A HEATED ENCLOSURE THAT HAS A SUPERVISED CIRCUIT WITH A THERMISTOR REGULATING TEMPERATURE TO A HEATER AND COOLING FAN FOR ACCURATE TEMPS UP TO 1.5 C FLUCTUATION IN TEMPĀ±

PC will not strip from quick retractions, like T-glase. I have had great results with T-glase, but you have to turn retractions off completely for a large high density part.
With PC, I will tell you that large high density objects will not stick to Glass(Borosilicate glass), Pva, Kapton or Pei. You need a basic 3d printers go to for the best adhesion :see last result. I will not use superglue!!

1. I tried all of the distributors sites and all of the reprap suggestions.
    2.I tried changing temps from 290C for extruder, 110C for heated bed on Pva base on top of Pei to 285C for EX 125C for heatBD. This did not work even with the the most adhesion to bed proximity(Z offset) without dragging the glass(Borosilicate glass) and breaking it.
  2. Took off the Pei build material, changed the Z offset and tried with bare glass with Pva top coat. did not stick. Nylon Bridge will!!
    4.Used Kapton with and with out Pva, did not stick, well it did stick for 3 to 5 layers, but rest assured the print would come off and melt to the hot end.
    :smiling_imp: Ready to throw the spool in the trash, I did what I said I would not do, make Lulzjuice, or Abs Juice for bed adhesion.
  3. Put the Pei back on with silicone dub sided tape and added a thin sheet of Kapton to protect the Pei surface from the Acetone Abs slurry.
    I be dam@#d it worked right off. I printed all of my Dual extruder parts with 70% infill at 60 mm/s.
    :astonished: Abs Juice is the solution for PolyC large, high density parts.
    :unamused: Stop giving the manufacturers your hard earned money. Use ABS slurry for great adhesion at normal extruder Z offset. You do not need Kapton, Pei, Pva 130C degree hotbed.
    110c heated bed WORKS NICE WITH 285C hotend for 60 mm/s with normal Accelerations and Jerk.