I have an early TAZ 6 that was affected by the issue where the printers frame might have gotten out of square while shipping. I have tried to square the frame according to these instructions: https://ohai.lulzbot.com/project/squaring-taz-6-frame/service-bulletins/ but I can’t get the diagonal measurement to be equal. I always get 74.5 and 75.5cm if I put the extrusions flush on the bottom. Just by looking at the frame visually it looks a bit out of square.
I tried to measure the angle between the x and z-axis smooth rods with a digital angle gauge and it shows that I’m 0.4° off. I don’t think that is much to worry about but now I got a small print that was about 3.2° out of square for some reason. On the print the angle between z and x-axis |_ was 87°. The smooth rods |_ were 89.6°. Measuring the aluminium extrusions I get the same ≈0.5° off.
y-z-plane was bang on within 0.1°.