After many successful prints on my roughly 1-year old Lulzbot Mini, I am suddenly experiencing terrible warping problems on every single print. The image below shows one example printed using Protoparadigm PLA, but I’ve seen the same behavior with other brands as well. Every corner of every print is warping like this, despite using the identical models, filament and Cura settings as before. I also know from other users online that many people are successfully printing the same models with no warping, even on lower-end printers.
Things I’ve already tried which didn’t help:
- Replacing the PEI surface
- Cleaning PEI with alcohol
- Changing various settings, especially the temperatures
- Reverting the z-offset back to the original factor setting (which I believe squishes the first layer significantly to improve adhesion)
- Replacing the nozzle
- Even printing with a brim doesn’t solve this problem, even though a brim definitely shouldn’t be needed with this type of model and material
At this point I’m out of ideas on how to troubleshoot the problem further, but there certainly seems to be something wrong with my printer. Any advice would be appreciated!