This PLA print starts off fine but then goes bad. See image below. I am using this profile (http://download.lulzbot.com/Mini/1.0/software/cura/profiles/PLA_fine_mini.ini). I have been doing the following which was working for a couple of weeks but now doesn’t seem to be able to fix this current issue. Any ideas?
- Clean platform with alcohol and sandpaper, typically 2000-2500.
- Cold pole nozzle at 65 degrees (Up to 8 times).
- Clean hobbed bolt with dental pick and wire brush.
- Calibrate springs with latch jib (http://devel.lulzbot.com/mini/daffodil/jigs/extruder_latch_jig_0.3.stl).
- Clean cooled nozzle with acetone.