Belt Driven Extruder

I am done with this plastic gear on extruder stepper motor breaking. I want to go with a Belt Driven Extruder, but not sure exactly where to make changes to have the stepper motor run in opposite direction. Would it be inside of the red out line box under the Configuration.h Tab in Marlin?

Thats the one! If you end up using my belted extruder design, let me know if you run into any difficulties and need it adjusted! http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:224242

I’m new to this Marlin coding. But what one would it be?

#define Invert_E0_DIR true (to false) //for direct extruder v9 set to true (to false), for geared extruder set to false(to true)

#define Invert_E1_DIR true (to false) //for direct extruder v9 set to true (to false), for geared extruder set to false(to true)

#define Invert_E2_DIR true (to false) //for direct extruder v9 set to true (to false), for geared extruder set to false (to true)

E0?, E1?, or E2? or all 3?

Or would depend on how my wire is connected in power box?

I best mention I have a Taz 2.1, better late than never I guess. lol. Sry about that.

It looks like that design will work on my printer. I just got so upset and did not even bother to look for a belt gear system on Thingiverse. But again it should work fine on my Taz.

E0 is the first extruder, E1 or E2 would be a second or 3rd extruder. You would set it opposite of what you have it to currently.