Been running mine through almost 2kg of filament so far, constant failures of the levling process is my only issue that is annoying in any way.
All other issues can be traced back to higher than acceptable issues in my filament, won’t be buying from one supplier again!!
Beltpath, first thing I looked for on unpack, no issue here. Easily 4-8mm of clearance at each extreme.
Frame alignment, well haven’t formally measured it but i was getting great prints first shot, I tested a few of the bolts on the corners, no ability to make any movement on them at all without really “trying”. Also note it shipped to Australia for me, seems square to me.
SD card, don’t use it as I just hooked an Ocoprint on a Pi rig to it right away. I did buy the 7" monitor for that as well but thinking i’ll re-use that elsewhere I just use the web interface most of the time.
Hat/button, rarely use this so less bothersome again due to octo being used, i did set a slightly higher offset from the auto-measurement initially and i think that’s the last time i touched this interface.
No issue finding 3mm(2.85mm) stock, including PETG and other new filaments, i use S3d for slicing though so tend to lower the temperature for taller prints as they progress and am avoiding ABS for now due to health and other issues, at least until i can make myself a box for the printer.
Plenty conversion kits available if you wish to switch to 1.75mm permanently.
Personally I will likely build/buy a new toolhead and dedicate that to 1.75 at some point in the future, however will also go for a .3mm nozzle size just to do ultra fine/long detailed prints. The .5 that it comes with just means it gets through prints really quickly and still with some great detail. However if you want micro-detail you’ll end up wanting a new nozzle for this anyhow…
I did immediately replace the spool feeder with one of the overhead printed designs. didn’t like the way the side one fed.
Here’s my printer running a lowpoly stormtrooper out; https://youtu.be/rrnsd_s8e9g