As I wrote yersterday, I’m trying to get good nGen prints. It seeems as my PLA experience doesn’t help here.
Below is a print as an example. There are “missing lines” in some places, infill is stringy especialy if the infill area is small (when it’s bigger, flow gets more stable) and on the first solid layer after infill a lot of lines break (=holes). But most of the print is OK
I’m printing at the recommended 230°C, this one was done with 0.15mm layer height and speeds between 20 (outer shell) and 50mm/s (infill), 1mm retract length. So nothing spectacular. It got a little bit better with tuned pressure control (my Marlin expansion code), but not too much. Fan runs at 20%, except first solid layer after infill, where it runs at bridging speed = 100%.
Every idea is welcome!
Edit: I did 4 cold pulls with PLA before starting my nGen tests today so I’m sure the nozzle is clean.